Located in popular Echoland, Bluebird Chalets offers an idyllic retreat for guests who appreciate peace and quiet, yet want to remain near the pulse of restaurants and amenities.
- 8 Max Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
3020-1108 Hokujo, Hakuba, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano 399-9301
Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the house is split between two levels and offers open plan living/dining/kitchen area and vaulted ceilings. Bluebird Chalets is the ideal place for groups or families looking for an indulgent experience. The chalet is situated near a ski shuttle bus route and is within walking distance of many of Hakuba’s best restaurants and bars. The standouts are an izakaiya called Zen, yakitori restaurant Sarugaku, Sounds like Cafe and a bar called Mocking Bird.
For large groups, both Bluebird Chalets can be booked with both right next door to each other. Separate entrances provide privacy, while your friends are just a few steps away.
- ParkingFree parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Living AreaOpen plan lounge
- Dining AreaOpen dining room with seating for 8
- KitchenFully equipped with AEG oven, dishwasher and cooktop
- Home EntertainmentFlat screen TV, Apple TV, Netflix, Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- 3 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with your choice of 1 king or 2 twin beds; 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds that are suitable for adult use
- Open-plan living and dining area connected to a fully-equipped contemporary kitchen with AEG cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- 2 full-sized bathrooms; one with a shower and the other with a bath/shower combo
- Complimentary arrival and departure pick-up and drop-off service within Hakuba
- Hydronic underfloor heating with individual controllers in each of the rooms
- Large flat-screen TV with Apple TV and Netflix; Bose SoundDock
- NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto coffee machine and French press
- Premium Japanese massage chair
- Dry room with laundry facility
- Free Wifi and domestic phone calls
- Daily rubbish removal
- Air conditioner in the living area