Ideal for joint family trips and a big group of friends traveling together, Powderhouse has three generously laid out ensuite queen bedrooms plus 3 bedrooms with 4 twin beds each. On the lower floor, there is a large hot tub for some onsen goodness from the privacy of your own residence.
- 18 Max Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
27436-7 Kamishiro, Hakuba, Nagano 399-9211
Powderhouse is without a doubt the most impressive chalet in the Hakuba valley, yet it appeals to the environmentally conscious; it’s entirely heated by geothermal heating, surrounded by nature and gives you an unobstructed vision of the mountains beyond in every room.
Private transport is well facilitated by the internal-access garage, plus off-street parking for up to 5 vehicles. Three minutes’ drive away, there are many restaurants and bars. Hakuba 47 ski lifts are some 15 minutes’ stroll from the house, or you can use the shuttle bus, located 3 minutes from the house.
The open-plan living and dining area is characterised by the generous use of wooden beams, coupled with modern and sleek interior furnishing and heated floors for the ultimate in comfort and style. The dining area is highlighted with an oversized handmade table, while the fireplace in the vast lounge presents the perfect setup for entertaining.
As home entertainment goes, there is a separate media room equipped with state-of-the-art AV gear and a huge flat-panel TV. There is also a pool table and bar.
- ParkingFree parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Living AreaOpen plan lounge with fireplace
- Dining AreaOpen dining room plus wet bar
- KitchenFully equipped commercial kitchen
- Home Entertainment3 Flat screen TVs, Media room, Kids area, Pool table, Apple TV, Netflix
- FREE use of rental 4WD van on select winter dates
- 6 bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with queen beds and en suites; 3 bedrooms with 4 twin beds
- 6 bathrooms; 3 en suites with 3 other bathrooms accessible by all
- Open-plan living and dining area connected to a fully-equipped kitchen with commercial cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Large movie room with Apple TV (4th generation) and Netflix; Bose surround sound system
- Geothermal hydronic floor heating with individual controllers in each of the rooms
- Rocket espresso machine, microwave and toaster
- 2 laundry facilities with separate Miele washer and dryer
- Hot tub with large window that opens to views of the valley
- Large dry room with boot dryer
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Free Wifi and domestic phone calls
- Daily rubbish removal
- Complimentary supermarket runs