9 unique alpine resorts, 960 hectares of skiable terrain, 143 trails, 103 lifts (5 gondolas), 9 terrain parks and access to the resort shuttles – all on one Hakuba ski lift pass.
Hakuba Ski Pass
To fully experience your Hakuba skiing holiday, we recommend using the Hakuba Valley Lift Pass, your all-access pass to everything Hakuba Valley resorts have to offer. Access every lift and enjoy unlimited use of the inter-resort shuttles. With this lift pass, you have the option of starting and ending your day at any of the 10 Hakuba Valley ski resorts.
Hakuba Valley comprises 10 ski resorts on several mountains: Cortina, Norikura, Tsugaike, Iwatake, Happo-one, Hakuba 47, Goryu, Kashimayari, Sanosaka and Jiigatake.
Hakuba ski passes ordered through The Hakuba Collection or Japan Lift Passes will be waiting for you in your accommodation at check-in.
Hakuba Ski Pass Prices 2022/23 Season
|Type of Pass||Adult||Child||Remarks|
|Hakuba Valley 1 day||¥7,600||¥4,400||Valid only on day of purchase|
|Hakuba Valley 2 day||¥14,400||¥8,200||Valid for 4 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 3 day||¥21,500||¥12,100||Valid for 6 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 4 day||¥28,700||¥16,000||Valid for 8 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 5 day||¥35,700||¥20,000||Valid for 10 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 6 day||¥42,800||¥24,000||Valid for 11 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 7 day||¥50,000||¥28,000||Valid for 12 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 8 day||¥56,400||¥31,600||Valid for 13 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 9 day||¥63,000||¥35,000||Valid for 14 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 10 day||¥69,400||¥38,600||Valid for 16 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 11 day||¥75,900||¥42,100||Valid for 17 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 12 day||¥82,400||¥45,700||Valid for 19 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 13 day||¥88,900||¥49,300||Valid for 20 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 14 day||¥95,500||¥52,900||Valid for 22 days from first use|
Hakuba Valley Season Pass 2021/22
If you plan to ski for 24 days or longer, you may want to consider the Hakuba Valley Season Pass for ¥142,800. Please use the link below to order one.
Hakuba Ski Pass Discount
There are some discount lift passes available for those watching their pennies and their pounds. Usually, these include a small discount on the price and a free lunch or onsen. You will need to plan ahead and print out the coupons before heading to the resort. The downside is that you will need to visit the ticket window daily, and you do not have free access to the shuttle busses.
Terms & Conditions
- Hakuba Valley Lift Pass is valid on all lifts at the nine participating ski resorts in the Hakuba Valley. Participating ski resorts are Hakuba Goryo, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Happo-One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike Kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Jiigatake, and Kashimayari.
- The child rate applies to children 6 -12 years old. Children 5 years old and younger are free of charge but must be picked up at the ticket window.
- All rates are in Japanese Yen, and the consumption tax is included.
- Not valid for night skiing.
- 5 working days are needed to arrange before your scheduled check-in date.
- Once issued, tickets are non-refundable.
- Includes complimentary Hakuba Valley shuttle bus.