10 unique alpine resorts, 960 hectares of skiable terrain, 135 lifts (5 gondolas) and 9 terrain parks – all on one lift pass.
Lift tickets ordered through Japan Lift Passes will be waiting for you in your accommodation at check-in.
Hakuba Valley is comprised of 10 resorts on several mountains: Cortina, Norikura, Tsugaike, Iwatake, Happo-one, Hakuba 47, Goryu, Kashimayari, Sanosaka and Jiigatake.
Hakuba Valley All Mountain Lift Ticket
To fully experience a Hakuba skiing holiday, we recommend using the Hakuba Valley All Mountain Pass, your all-access pass to everything Hakuba Valley resorts have to offer. Access every lift and enjoy unlimited use of the inter-resort shuttles. With this ticket, you have the option of starting and ending your day at any of the 10 Hakuba Valley resorts.
|Type of Pass||Adult||Child||Remarks|
|Hakuba Valley 1 day||¥6,000||¥3,400||Valid only on day of purchase|
|Hakuba Valley 2 day||¥10,800||¥6,000||Valid for 2 out of 3 days|
|Hakuba Valley 3 day||¥16,000||¥9,000||Valid for 3 out of 5 days|
|Hakuba Valley 4 day||¥21,300||¥11,900||Valid for 4 out of 7 days|
|Hakuba Valley 5 day||¥26,600||¥14,900||Valid for 5 out of 9 days|
|Hakuba Valley 6 day||¥31,900||¥17,900||Valid for 6 out of 10 days|
|Hakuba Valley 7 day||¥37,200||¥20,800||Valid for 7 out of 11 days|
|Hakuba Valley 8 day||¥42,500||¥23,800||Valid for 8 out of 13 days|
|Hakuba Valley 9 day||¥47,800||¥26,800||Valid for 9 out of 14 days|
|Hakuba Valley 10 day||¥53,100||¥29,700||Valid for 10 out of 16 days|
|Hakuba Valley 11 day||¥58,400||¥32,700||Valid for 11 out of 17 days|
|Hakuba Valley 12 day||¥63,700||¥35,700||Valid for 12 out of 19 days|
|Hakuba Valley 13 day||¥69,000||¥38,600||Valid for 13 out of 20 days|
|Hakuba Valley 14 day||¥74,300||¥41,600||Valid for 14 out of 22 days|
Terms & Conditions
- Hakuba Valley Lift Pass is valid on all lifts at the 10 participating ski resorts in the Hakuba Valley. Participating ski resorts are Hakuba Goryo, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Happo-One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike Kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Jiigatake, Sanosaka and Kashimayari.
- Child rate applies to children 6 -12 years old. Children 5 years old and younger are free of charge.
- All rates are in Japanese Yen, and the consumption tax is included.
- Not valid for night skiing.
- 7 working days are needed to arrange before your scheduled check-in date.
- Once issued, tickets are non-refundable.