10 unique alpine resorts, 960 hectares of skiable terrain, 135 lifts (5 gondolas), 9 terrain parks and access to the resort shuttles – all on one Hakuba ski lift pass.
Hakuba All Mountain Lift Pass
To fully experience your Hakuba skiing holiday, we recommend using the Hakuba Valley Lift Pass, your all-access pass to everything Hakuba Valley resorts have to offer. Access every lift and enjoy unlimited use of the inter-resort shuttles. With this lift pass, you have the option of starting and ending your day at any of the 10 Hakuba Valley ski resorts.
Hakuba Valley is comprised of 10 ski resorts on several mountains: Cortina, Norikura, Tsugaike, Iwatake, Happo-one, Hakuba 47, Goryu, Kashimayari, Sanosaka and Jiigatake.
Hakuba ski passes ordered through The Hakuba Collection or Japan Lift Passes will be waiting for you in your accommodation at check-in.
2020/21 Hakuba All Mountain Pass Prices
|Type of Pass||Adult||Child||Remarks|
|Hakuba Valley 1 day||¥6,600||¥3,800||Valid only on day of purchase|
|Hakuba Valley 2 day||¥12,500||¥7,100||Valid any 2 of 3 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 3 day||¥18,700||¥10,500||Valid any 3 of 5 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 4 day||¥24,900||¥13,900||Valid any 4 of 7 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 5 day||¥31,000||¥17,400||Valid any 5 of 9 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 6 day||¥37,200||¥20,800||Valid any 6 of 10 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 7 day||¥43,400||¥24,300||Valid any 7 of 11 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 8 day||¥49,000||¥27,400||Valid any 8 of 13 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 9 day||¥54,700||¥30,400||Valid any 9 of 14 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 10 day||¥60.300||¥33,500||Valid any 10 of 16 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 11 day||¥65,900||¥36,600||Valid any 11 of 17 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 12 day||¥71,600||¥39,700||Valid any 12 of 19 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 13 day||¥77,200||¥42,800||Valid any 13 of 20 days from first use|
|Hakuba Valley 14 day||¥82,900||¥45,900||Valid any 14 of 22 days from first use|
Terms & Conditions
- Hakuba Valley Lift Pass is valid on all lifts at the ten participating ski resorts in the Hakuba Valley. Participating ski resorts are Hakuba Goryo, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Happo-One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike Kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Jiigatake, Sanosaka and Kashimayari.
- Child rate applies to children 6 -12 years old. Children 5 years old and younger are free of charge.
- All rates are in Japanese Yen, and the consumption tax is included.
- Not valid for night skiing.
- 5 working days are needed to arrange before your scheduled check-in date.
- Once issued, tickets are non-refundable.
- Includes complimentary Hakuba Valley shuttle bus.