Introducing a new, spacious, and secluded chalet in the heart of Echoland. This two-level chalet boasts six bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, Completed in 2022; it provides a comfortable and luxurious getaway for you and your family.
- 14 Max Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5 Toilets
3020-604 Hokujo, Hakuba, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano 399-9301
The Moo, a modern ski chalet completed in 2022, stands out in the Hakuba Valley's collection of luxury lodgings. Located in a peaceful, residential area of Echoland, just two blocks from the main street's Sounds Like Café, The Moo perfectly balances seclusion and proximity to après-ski activities.
Each room at The Moo has been carefully designed by ipse ipsa ipsum with a specific persona, utilising custom-made furniture and sustainable materials to create unique motifs that cater to every guest's taste and personality—combining Japanese minimalism and traditional craftsmanship resulting in timeless designs sure to please all.
The six-bedroom chalet offers a variety of sleeping arrangements to choose from. There are two master bedrooms with king or twin beds and three other bedrooms that can be configured as either kings or twins, depending on your preference. The chalet also features a fun bunk room for kids. A sizeable stand-alone bathroom with a western-style bath on the ground floor is ideal for soothing sore muscles after a day on the slopes.
One of the standout features of The Moo is its two generous outdoor decks. The first deck features a fire pit table, perfect for cozying up with a cup of cocoa, and the second deck offers breathtaking views of the snow-covered Happo One Ski Resort.
A 9-seat Toyota HiAce 4WD is included with the accommodation for winter guests, making it easy to get around and explore all ten ski resorts in the area. The Moo is also conveniently located near Blue River Chalets and Prominence if you need more room for friends and family.
- ParkingFree covered parking for to 2 vehicles
- Living AreaExpansive, open concept living area
- Dining AreaOpen dining room for up to 16 people
- KitchenFully equipped kitchen with extra large oven
- Home Entertainment2 large flat-screen 4K TV with Apple TV and Netflix
- Air ConditioningAir conditioning in all rooms including bedrooms
- Complimentary use of a 4WD van on select winter dates for direct bookings through our website staying 5 nights or longer.
- 6 bedrooms: 2 en suites with choice of 1 king or 2 singles; 3 bedrooms with choice of 1 king or 2 singles; bunk room
- 4.5 bathrooms: 2 en suites with showers; 1 large bathroom with bathtub, 1 bathroom with shower, separate toilet accessible by all
- Open-plan living and dining area connected to a fully-equipped kitchen with Frigidaire cooktop, dishwasher and extra large microwave and oven
- Separate sitting area with Apple TV and Netflix; Bose bluetooth speaker
- Hydronic floor heating with individual controllers in each of the rooms
- Laundry facility with separate Miele washer and dryer
- Free Wifi and domestic phone calls
- Daily rubbish removal