Located next to the Courtyard by Marriott near Echoland, Kairos by the Mountain is ideal for large groups or two smaller families.
- 8 Max Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Toilets
2937-639 Hokujo, Hakuba, Nagano 399-9301
Kairos by the Mountain is a beautiful 3-bedroom luxury residence located next to the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel near Echoland. This newly built chalet offers the romance of an alpine mountain retreat and the convenience of being within 2 mins of the Echoland main street.
Waking up in Kairos by the Mountain, you will be greeted with expansive windows allowing you to experience the surrounding landscape. Head up to the slopes using the free shuttle bus stop just a 1-minute walk from your door.
After a day of chasing powder or racing down groomers, relax in the large Japanese bath overlooking the surrounding forest or the cosy living area. Some of Hakuba's best dining options are just a few minutes' walk away, making it easy to spend your evening enjoying the various choices from traditional Japanese izakaya to fine dining international cuisine.
Kairos by the Mountain is also conveniently located near Gravity if you need more room for friends and family.
- ParkingFree parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Living AreaOpen plan lounge
- Dining AreaOpen dining room with seating for 8
- KitchenFully equipped with AEG oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Home EntertainmentFlat screen TV, Apple TV, Netflix, Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- 3 bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with your choice of 1 king or 2 twin beds; 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds that are suitable for adult use
- Open-plan living and dining area connected to a fully-equipped contemporary kitchen with AEG cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Complimentary arrival and departure pick-up and drop-off service within Hakuba
- Hydronic underfloor heating with individual controllers in each of the rooms
- Large flat-screen TV with Apple TV and Netflix; Bose bluetooth speaker
- NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto coffee machine and French press
- Dry room with combo AEG washer/dryer
- Free Wifi and domestic phone calls
- Daily rubbish removal
- Air conditioner in the living area
- Complimentary supermarket runs