Hire your ski or snowboards through The Hakuba Collection and bundle them with your accommodation payment.
Why hire from Rhythm?
Rhythm has the most extensive retail inventory in Hakuba, so if you need new gloves or goggles, they will have the best selection.
- Free guest shuttles operate from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm. With three shuttles and a dedicated shuttle hotline, they have quick turnarounds.
- They have the best boot solutions section offering boot fitting services, including custom moulded orthodontics/boot beds and liners, boot stretching, alterations, repairs, etc.
- They also have one of the best tuning shops in Hakuba, working on the latest Wintersteiger machinery. They can guarantee overnight services, offering professional tuning, ceramic disc edge finishing and repair work for skis and snowboards.
- Equipment rentals can be collected from 3 pm the afternoon BEFORE your first day.
SCHEDULED TO OPEN SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2022
OPERATION HOURS: 8 am - 6 pm (*7:30 am - 8 pm FROM DECEMBER 17 ONWARD)
Why hire from Spicy?
Spicy is locally owned and operated, with five shops throughout the valley, including Iwatake and Tsugaike.
- Free guest shuttles run from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Four stores are located throughout the valley, including Iwatake, Happo, Echoland and Wadano.
- Free unlimited swapping of premium equipment.
Why hire from Central Snowsports?
Central Snowsports has Hakuba’s most extensive range of performance skis and boards from K2, Völkl, Rossignol, Line, Armada, Faction, Black Crows, Blizzard, Capita, Ride, Lib Tech, Jones, Rome, Spring Break and more. With three stores across the valley, they have you covered.
- Free guest shuttles operate from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm. They have the fastest turnarounds with six shuttles and a dedicated shuttle hotline.
- Three convenient locations (Echoland / Happo / Wadano) are close to the snow for easy access and more time on the slopes.
- Equipment rentals can be collected from 1 pm the afternoon BEFORE your first day at any of the 3 locations.
HAPPO STORE IS SCHEDULED TO OPEN SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2022