Book your ski or snowboard rentals through The Hakuba Collection and bundle it with your accommodation payment.
Why hire from Central Snowsports?
Central Snowsports has Hakuba’s most extensive range of performance skis and boards from K2, Völkl, Rossignol, Line, Armada, Faction, Black Crows, Blizzard, Capita, Ride, Lib Tech, Jones, Rome, Spring Break and more. With three stores across the valley, they have you covered.
- Free guest shuttles operating from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm. With six shuttles and dedicated shuttle hotline, they have the fastest turnarounds.
- Three locations all close to the snow for easy access and more time on the slopes.
- One free rest day for rentals of 6 days or more. Ski or rest, they don’t mind.
Why hire from Rhythm?
Rhythm has the most extensive retail inventory in Hakuba, so if you need some new gloves or goggles, they're going to have the best selection to choose from.
- Free guest shuttles operating from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm. With three shuttles and dedicated shuttle hotline, they have the fast turnarounds.
- They have the best boot solutions section offering boot fitting services including, custom-moulded orthodontics/boot beds and liners, boot stretching, alterations, repairs and more.
- They also have one of the best tuning shops in Hakuba, working on the latest Wintersteiger machinery, offering professional tuning, ceramic disc edge finishing and repair work for both skis and snowboards.
Why hire from Spicy?
Spicy is locally owned and operated with 5 shops throughout the valley including Iwatake and Tsugaike.
- Free guest shuttles operating from 8:00 am to 18:00 pm.
- 5 stores located throughout the valley including Iwatake and Tsugaike.
- Free unlimited swapping of premium equipment.