1 position available, with Japanese ability being a plus.
A brief description of what you would be doing on a day to day basis. This is not a comprehensive list, but it is what you would generally be doing:
- Preparing rooms for the guests arriving that day.
- Checking that the cleaning has been completed to The Hakuba Collection standards (by our cleaning contractor).
- Checking bedding configuration is as the guest has requested.
- Checking all the facilities provided to the guest is present and correct.
- Checking the utilities within the accommodation operate as they should and is set correctly.
- Taking any luggage that the guest has sent forward to their accommodation.
- Collecting each guest from the bus or train drop-off point and transferring them to their accommodation.
- Running the guest through the in-room check-in.
- Answering any questions the guest may have about the resort.
Performing other tasks that facilitate the running of the day, including but not limited to:
- Collect lift passes on behalf of the guests.
- Clearing snow from vehicles.
- Transporting the guests around the resort as required (valid international driving permit required).
- Various office duties, including replying to guest's emails and taking phone calls when necessary.
Pay Rate: ¥1,000 per hour.
Employment Period: December 2021 to March 2022
We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for us.
Hours are generally five days per week, around 30 ~ 40 hours per week. This is likely to be higher during peak season, including some weeks where you may be required to work six days per week and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season.
- Free accommodation with a private room and a shared kitchen.
- Free groceries; however, you do your own cooking.
- Your choice of a free Happo One lift pass or a subsidised Hakuba Valley Lift Pass.
- Free ski/snowboard lessons (availability dependent).
- Free use of a company vehicle when available.
- Free SIM with phone number and data.